Designed by Veethemes.com

Striped swimsuit underwater


This time I wanted to do something different, so here are underwater photos of my new swimsuit. On this amazing site you can find perfect offer if you like strappy bikini top. Now to the point. Since I got this swimsuit I'm completely obsessed with it - I wear it as a swimsuit to the beach and as a "shirt" everywhere else. This time you'll see me wearing it to the pool and next time as a shirt. 

Perfect piece that will absolutely be one of my favourite ones this year I got from Zaful! You can find it on this direct link! It fits me perfectly, I was a bit sceptic about the size but really I feel like it was made for me. Also I looove the colors, they are so bright and stripes make them interesting. I could go on forever about this perfect body, but I'll stop now since you'll see it again on the blog.

In the end I want to tell you it’s Romper season if you want to get yourself a new romper this summer! Use 10% off code:ZFEN01 on their site!